Nihao !

Hello !!
I arrived in Suzhou, China on Sunday after a loooong flight !

My school in France, SKEMA, has a campus here so I will be studying in Suzhou's Higher Education Town for 4 months. The most challenging will be to learn the language as I only know how to say "Nihao" which means Hello and I probably don't even use the right tones !

Anyway.. I'll try to write on a regular basis ! I found a software that allows me to log on to the internet without any restrictions... hopefully it will work during my entire stay ! I'll talk about my experience here, what I see, do, learn... taste.. and who knows what else :)

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea...
    I am super proud of you girl!
    I look forward to reading your blog and
    hearing about your experience in China.
    Love from Willows

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coucou,
    Je viens tout juste de prendre le temps de lire le début de tes aventures...
    Avant FB, cela sera ma priorité ;).
    Merci de partager tes impressions avec nous, de nous permettre de t'accompagner tout au long de ce séjour.
    Prends soins de toi, prends soins de ton "Blog"; nous saurons ainsi que tu vas bien et tu... pimenteras nos vies ;).
    Je t'embrasse bien fort.

    ReplyDelete